Pre-action procedures – family dispute resolution

Except when filing consent orders, the parties must, before filing any other application for parenting orders, file a s 60I family dispute resolution certificate with their application subject to certain exception.

Please contact our office to discuss your situation and if you are required to obtain the certificate before initiating the proceedings.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top