Consent Orders

Do you need advice from a FAMILY LAWYERS PERTH regarding consent orders?

If there are no current proceedings you can formalise your agreement to make legally binding court orders by applying for consent orders. Consent orders can also be used to vary or discharge existing family law orders.

If you have reached an agreement about parenting, finances/property or  maintenance you can ask the Family Court to formalise the agreement and make court orders by consent.

The court is required to consider if the orders sought by the parties are in the best interests of the children and/or financial/property/maintenance orders are just and equitable.

Maybe you lodged consent orders but the family court has raised a requisition about the consent orders sought by the parties and you need advice from FAMILY LAWYERS PERTH regarding responding to a requisition raised by the Family Court?

To understand your legal rights and responsibilities you should obtain legal advice from experienced FAMILY LAWYERS PERTH. A FAMILY LAWYER can explain how the law applies to your case and assist you in completing forms and lodging documents..

If you need legal advice about the children’s issues from a FAMILY LAWYER, PERTH, please contact our office to speak with an experienced FAMILY LAWYER, PERTH.

Scroll to Top